Swank Wedding Show
Vancouver’s most loved cocktail-style wedding show is returning for the 4th year. The only show that is less of a tradeshow and more of a soirée!
Wedding Show Details:
- All ticket comes with:
- Complimentary glass of wine
- Free copy of the I Do Wedding Planner – a wedding planning guide to planning your perfect day!
- A chance to enter into the Dream Wedding Giveaway which includes a Free Wedding Planning package + Free DJ and more!
- Entrance to the Art of Dressing Workshop by Will Chen of Garrison Bespoke
- Entrance to the Art of Grooming Workshop by Skoah
- Complimentary, hand and arm massages by Skoah
- Entrance to the exclusive Fashion Shows by Kathryn Bass Bridal, Luxx-Nova, and SatyaPaul Canada
- A portrait photobooth by Third Eye Productions AND a photo booth by Tara Lily Photography
- Decor inspirations from KISD Events
- A special lounge by Lonsdale Events
- Chance to enter into all door prizes
- Opportunity to purchase accessories available at the show
- Music provided by our beloved High Voltage Roadshow
- The first 250 couples/people to purchase their ticket receive a swag bag valued at $100!
About Swank Wedding Show:
What began as just the Groom Show is now its own wedding showcase meant to inspire and educate Vancouver couples in a warm, welcoming and relaxing atmosphere with a concierge service desk to help you find the perfect vendors.
Come enjoy a complimentary glass of wine (with your ticket), jaw-dropping fashions by luxurious bridal boutiques, the intricacies of majestic Indian weddings, and of course the Man Cave with lots of fun for the gents! First 250 brides to register receive a goodie bag with products worth more than $50!
During this intimate event, you will have the chance to see showcases of elite, select professionals, enter into many door prizes, and enjoy 2 fashion shows!
The Groom Show is the only show in Vancouver that is exclusively focused on the art of being not only a groom but a sophisticated gentleman. With workshops from the likes of Skoah & Garrison Bespoke! Here’s what Vancouver Courier had to say!