by Chef Prash, yummilyyours.com
These quick bites are easy to make, delicious and so much fun for your kids, especially around Halloween time.
Pair with a full bodied and tangy Malbec. For less than $10 per bottle, we recommend Copper Moon – Malbec, $9.49 at BC Liquor Stores.
Tofu cut into 10 sticks
Pillsbury Pizza Dough
2 tbsp oil
1/8 cup yogurt
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
2 tsp red chili powder
1 pinch tumeric
Salt to season
1/8 tsp garam masala
1 tsp lemon juice
- Beat the yogurt to a smooth consistency and mix in the rest of the ingredients for the marinade
- Toss the tofu sticks in the marinade to coat them well on all sides. Set aside and let it rest for at least an hour.
- Pan roast the marinated tofu in a tbsp of oil or as required, or roast in the oven.
- Cut the pizza dough into thin long strips and wrap them around the paneer sticks. Garnish as desired.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for about 15 min or until the tops turn golden.
Feel free to substitute tofu with sausages or paneer.