Add this side dish for a complete meal!
Yield: 4 to 5 servings
Half head cauliflower
½ cup diced onion
2 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
Salt and pepper to taste
1 ½ tbsp canola oil
- Grate the cauliflower with an electric grater or a box grater.
- Heat the canola oil in a large frying pan on medium heat.
- Add the onion, cauliflower and coriander to the frying pan and periodically stir so that the cauliflower doesn’t burn.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, remove from heat and cover for a few minutes to soften the cauliflower slightly more.
BIO: Jasmine Daya is a Personal Injury and Trial lawyer based in Toronto, Canada, but her passion for cooking led to the release of her first cookbook JD In The Kitchen: Indian Appetizers and Chutneys.